Remarkable No Bake Berry Cheesecake
This boozy cheesecake is a perfect weekend indulgence, and requires no baking. It is made with fresh berries, cream cheese, homemade whipped cream, and enhanced with Remarkable Cream Strawberry & Cream, Remarkable Cream Raspberry & White Chocolate.
For the crust
- 2 cups (250 g) graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
For the cheesecake
- 680g cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 150g granulated sugar
- 30ml Remarkable Cream Strawberry & Cream
- 30ml Remarkable Cream Raspberry & White Chocolate
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup cold heavy cream
- 1/4 cup of fresh raspberries
For the sauce
- Remarkable Cream Strawberry & Cream
- Remarkable Cream Raspberry & White Chocolate
Make the crust
- Line a 9-inch springform pan with parchment paper.
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter in a medium bowl. Stir to fully coat the crumbs in the butter. Press tightly into the bottom and 1 inch up the sides of the prepared pan. Freeze while you make the filling.
Make the filling
- In a large bowl using a handheld electric mixer, beat the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and salt together on medium speed until smooth and creamy.
- In a separate bowl using a handheld electric mixer, beat the cold heavy cream on medium-high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Add the fresh raspberries to the filling. Continue to mix until well incorporated
- Using a silicone spatula, gently fold the whipped cream into the cheesecake mixture until fully combined.
- Spread the filling into the prepared crust. Use an offset spatula to smooth the surface.
- Cover and refrigerate for 6-8 hours or overnight until fully chilled and set.
- Garnish with berries and whipped cream just before serving.
Berries: Fresh or frozen can be used. If using frozen, thaw before pureeing.
Cream cheese: Full fat brick-style cream cheese is recommended for the best results.
The assembled cheesecake will keep for up to 5 days stored covered in the refrigerator.
After the cheesecake has been refrigerated for 8 hours, you can transfer it to the freezer. Wrap the entire pan in plastic wrap followed by a layer of aluminum foil. It will keep for up to 3 months. Thaw in the refrigerator overnight before serving.
Leave a comment