300g double cream
65g Dark Chocolate Remarkable Cream
Dutch cocoa powder for dusting
1. Prepare and line a 8x8 inch pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. Finely chop dark chocolate, set aside in a large bowl.
3. Melt butter with heavy cream in medium heat. Once it is all melted and combined and you start seeing smoke come out, take it off the heat immediately.
4. Pour hot cream mixture into the bowl of chopped chocolate. Mix well until combined.
5. Add remarkable dark chocolate cream, continue mixing until combined. You can add in more as you please.
6. Pour in the chocolate mixture into the lined pan. Set in the fridge for about 2 hours or until fully firmed.
7. Take it out of the fridge and pan. Using a sharp knife that is warmed up by a hot towel, carefully cut into small cubes.
8. Dust all the little cubes with Dutch cocoa powder. Done!