Perfect to take as a gift or to serve at the end of a meal, or as an indulgent sweet treat. The velvety texture of these truffles with the butterscotch flavour of Remarkable Cream makes a winning combination.
• 300g milk chocolate
• 1/2 cup single cream
• 4 tablespoons Remarkable Cream Buttercotch
• cocoa powder for dusting
Makes approx 24 truffles
1. Put the chocolate in a processor and chop finely. Then place in a heatproof bowl.
2. Place the cream in a pan over a medium heat. Bring to almost boiling point. Pour the cream over the chocolate pieces.
3. Place the bowl over a pan of simmering water. Stir until the mixture is smooth. Mix in Remarkable cream and stir once more. Remove bowl from the heat. Place truffle mix in a small container.
4. Chill the mixture for 2 to 3 hours until beginning to set. Take teaspoonfuls of the mixture and roll into balls. Dust with cocoa powder. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
(These truffles will keep in the fridge for 5 days.)