700ml & 14% alcohol by volume
New Zealand’s answer to the quest for the best chocolate cream liqueur
Made with less sugar, more cream, and real-origin cocoa, Remarkable Cream’s Dark Chocolate is eminently drinkable delivering mass appeal and appreciation by chocolate connoisseurs.
Showcasing the best of New Zealand’s fresh cream and high-quality milk vodka, mixed with the rich and slightly bitter yet smooth flavour only real dark chocolate can provide, this is an indulgent, silky chocolate liqueur.
Whether you serve it neat over ice, mixed into your favourite cocktail or coffee, or drizzled over a sumptuous ice cream dessert, you’ll be in for a luxurious treat that’ll soon become a staple in your alcohol stash. And if you give it as a present, you’ll soon become known as the best gift-giver around.
Forget chocolate-flavoured Irish cream, one taste of this heavenly dark chocolate cream liqueur and you’ll be hooked.
Why it’s special
- Flavoured with real dark chocolate made from a sumptuous blend of African and Asian cocoas, giving it a rich yet smooth and silky, real chocolate flavour and a unique red hue
- Made from the freshest of New Zealand creams (instead of from powdered milk and vegetable oil), and with more cream than other cream liqueurs, for a deliciously creamy flavour
- Made from the highest-quality pure milk/whey vodka
- Includes less sugar, so it’s more drinkable and better for you
- Delectable served neat on ice, so you don’t have to always get creative — it’s heaven in a glass
- Devilish addition to dairy-based drinks like hot chocolate and iced coffee
- Spices up a massive array of desserts, from those you’d expect, like ice cream, chocolate truffles and crème brûlée, to recipes that are a little more unanticipated, like pancakes and tiramisu
Dispatch within 48hrs
Fantastic velvety smooth
I pour it over ice and enjoy.
It is a treat to drink, so creamy.
My favourite! Smooth and creamy with real chocolate taste.
Remarkable Cream Dark Chocolate
Ordered on Tuesday night, arrived at our address in NSW Friday, that is better service than when you buy something in NSW.
Tried the dark chocolate first and had to put the bottle away, we would have finished it off then and there. Will try the butterscotch tonight and if it’s half as good, what can I say.
So good that we are putting another order in tomorrow. I can see us becoming addicted to Remarkable Cream
A really nice dark chocolate liqueur with a nice little bite to it. A real treat
Love the dark chocolate, it's the best!
A silky smooth decadent drink with ice better with ice cream. Made a great rich chocolate brulee served with liquered soaked black forest great intoxicating dinner desert had by all
Oh my gosh, tastes devine. 😋
Like the chocolate