No Bake Cheesecake
It takes no time at all to whip up this no bake Remarkable Butterscotch Cream cheesecake for grown-ups. We firmly believe that a boozy butterscotch cream liqueur cheesecake shouldn’t be something you only make during the holidays, this cheesecake is truly the best!
The mix of chocolatey Oreos and creamy filling with the addition of Butterscotch Remarkable Cream makes this dessert as decadent as they come.
The best thing about this Remarkable Butterscotch Cream cheesecake is that it’s a no bake recipe! So all you need to do is put the ingredients together and let the cheesecake set.
For the biscuit base
- 90g Unsalted Butter
- 2 x packs of 133g Oreos
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
For the Remarkable Cream cheesecake filling
- 550g Full Fat Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese
- 3/4 Cup Icing/Confectioners’ Sugar
- 200ml Double/Heavy Cream
- 80ml or 1/3 Cup Butterscotch Remarkable Cream
For the Remarkable Cream chocolate sauce
- 85g Milk Chocolate
- 60ml or 1/4 Cup Butterscotch Remarkable Cream
- 50ml Double/Heavy Cream
- 2 tbsp Caster Sugar
- Knob of Butter
- Pinch of Salt
The Biscuit Base
- Grease and line the base and sides of a springform pan.
- Melt the butter in a small bowl in 10 second intervals in the microwave.
- Blitz the Oreos and cocoa powder in a food processor (including the fillings) until they resemble fine breadcrumbs
- Pour in the melted butter and pulse until it’s thoroughly combined.
- Press the biscuit mixture into the base of your tin and chill in the fridge.
The Cheesecake Filling
- Gently beat the cream cheese using electric mixers in a large mixing bowl until softened. Add the icing sugar and carefully mix together until blended.
- In another mixing bowl, add the cream and Butterscotch Remarkable Cream. Whisk for about 10 mins with an electric hand whisk until it reaches stiff peaks.
- Fold half the Remarkable Cream mix into the cream cheese until smooth, then fold in the remaining half.
- Pour the cheesecake filling over the biscuit base and smooth out with a spatula. Chill for at least 6 hours but preferably overnight.
The Butterscotch Remarkable Chocolate Sauce
- Place the milk chocolate, Remarkable Cream, cream and sugar into a small saucepan and set over a low heat.
- Stir continuously until melted then add in the butter and salt.
- Keep mixing until completely smooth then pour into a small bowl and cool to room temperature. Cover a refrigerate until just before serving and drizzle all over the cheesecake. Slice and serve!